Data Logger triggering/untriggering code?

A discussion of the RUG9/RUG5 support software and programming
Forum rules
To help everyone get the most out of the forums and keep this a friendly place containing useful information please keep in mind the following guidelines:

-Keep discussions professional and on topic.

-If you need immediate support please email support@rugidcomputer.com. While support forums are monitored they are not the primary means of getting support. However chances are that someone else may have/had your same question.

-Any personal attacks, insults, rants, bad language or abuse of support staff or other forum users will result in deletion of such posts and immediate termination of forum access.

-Smile and have a great day!

Data Logger triggering/untriggering code?

Postby SLOweather » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:01 am

I have been integrating the Well Watch 660s mentioned elsewhere into my RUG9 system, and have successfully programmed some data loggers and trends. I recently added a flash card, and am now able to dump data to the card for importing into Excel.

While I am interested in the performance over time of the water level in wells in general, I'm also interested in the water level during pumping. Most wells run once every few days, so there's lot of data to sift through.

I'm thinking of starting the logger when the well is energized. However, in order to log data as the well recovers after the pump shuts off, I want to stop the logging either a fixed time after shutdown, or perhaps when the water level has risen to some value slightly less than the level when the pumping was started.

Any ideas or pointers on implementing this would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Chris
SLOweather

Re: Data Logger triggering/untriggering code?

Postby Cheryl » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:44 am

Hello,
Curious if you managed to get the feature you posted about implemented in your program?

Thanks,
Cheryl
Cheryl

Return to RUG9/RUG5