Good day

Topics specific to RUG9/RUG5 hardware
Forum rules
To help everyone get the most out of the forums and keep this a friendly place containing useful information please keep in mind the following guidelines:

-Keep discussions professional and on topic.

-If you need immediate support please email support@rugidcomputer.com. While support forums are monitored they are not the primary means of getting support. However chances are that someone else may have/had your same question.

-Any personal attacks, insults, rants, bad language or abuse of support staff or other forum users will result in deletion of such posts and immediate termination of forum access.

-Smile and have a great day!

Good day

Postby bizantino » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:26 am

My father last name was VENCE, my mother last name was REID; I am Raul from Panamá; in need of your technical support.
We have a module from your company, model RUG5, serial 1227. It has three(3) cards: CPU, Modem and Autodialer. We want to deploy it and use it as an Autodialer as follows: People call the unit, it responds with a pre-recorded message and tell the sea water temperature; simple and plain. The Autodialer have to handshake with a Hydrolynx logger, model 50386 in order to get the temp. data. We are in need of 6 units to replace an old Vaisala logger that perform the same function. This is plan A.
Plan B will be to buy the analog card for your RTU and measure, answer the line and talk the value to the customer; but right now the only option is to implement the RTU as an Autodialer with the 50386.
So in need of your support to configure the unit, record the message and handshake with the hydrolynx logger.
bizantino

Return to RUG9/RUG5